About IFLN Healthcare & Pharma Network
IFLN Healthcare & Pharma network is a united group of specialized Healthcare and Pharma logistics companies that offer a global door-to-door service while following the strictest of regulations, security and compliance.
We are a group of highly specialized logistics companies who have joined together to form a united network of professionals within the Healthcare and Pharmaceutical Logistics industry. Our members are counted among the industry’s top players and are supported by over 290 specialist freight companies in more than 100 countries around the globe.
The continued expansion of the Healthcare and Pharmaceutical industry, especially in emerging markets, together with an increasing number of customers looking to control their costs and outsource their supply chain activities, makes our network of professionals your best resource when it comes to Healthcare and Pharma logistic solutions.
Our network of independent Healthcare and Pharma specialists around the world has been knit together to ensure that IFLN's service is presented as a united entity offering tailor-made solutions backed by a centralized, flexible and cohesive support system with the ability to service customers of all sizes.
Our aim is to utilize the expertise and local know-how of its members to the fullest extent while facilitating communications throughout the bid process and implementation, as well as negotiating and conferring with various specialized carriers, including packaging providers, customs, insurance, and regulatory compliance agencies.
Dual Benefits of IFLN
Our Network enables Members to partner and cooperate with the top companies specialized in Healthcare and Pharma logistics from all corners of the world, and in turn offer a truly global door-to-door service to their customers. As a result, customers of IFLN and its Members receive the dual benefits of international and local knowledge with the assurance that all country regulatory compliances and security requirements will be followed.
Highest Quality Service Standards
IFLN has GDP certified staff members and is committed to ensuring quality in every aspect of the service offered by our Network. We follow the strictest of quality standards, and potential members must meet or exceed the following qualifications:
- ⚙ Minimum of 2 years proven experience with handling healthcare and pharma logistics
- ⚙ Adequately resourced with qualified staff, suitable and sufficient premises, warehouse, storage facilities and equipment
- ⚙ GDP or CEIV certified, and must maintain certification through ongoing training programs
- ⚙ Quality Management System and SOPs in place (ISO or comparable)
- ⚙ Offer active and/or passive transport solutions
- ⚙ Active commitment to develop this sector within the IFLN Group
Track Record in Handling Healthcare and Pharma
Our members have a track record for being trusted service providers handling large multinational pharmaceutical customers and offering a large scope of competitive services which encompass:
- ⚙ A dedicated team with extensive international expertise to respond to customer's specific needs
- ⚙ GDP compliance
- ⚙Management system compliant with all major country requirements
- ⚙ Global Warehousing and Packaging solutions
- ⚙ Temperature controlled logistics processing
- ⚙ International Road- Air and Ocean freight solutions
- Temperature controlled air, ocean and road freight
- Dedicated express solutions
- ⚙ Export /Import of Veterinary, Healthcare and Biological products
- ⚙ Goods preparation (quality check, repair, etc.)
- ⚙ Reverse Logistics
- ⚙ Worldwide customs clearance for incoming and outgoing goods
- ⚙ Charters and part charters for aid relief
- ⚙ Dangerous Goods handling
- ⚙ Control Tower including end-to-end visibility
- ⚙ Door-to-door insurance
Become a Member
JOIN THE TEAM of a new and innovative force in the world of Healthcare and Pharma Logistics along with a select group of highly specialized Healthcare and Pharma logistics companies around the globe.
- ⚙GLOBAL REACH — Backed by an established global network with more than 290 logistics specialists in 100 countries
- ⚙HIGHLY SPECIALIZED Healthcare and Pharma partners in various parts of the world and key markets
- ⚙BUSINESS EXPANSION — Global expansion and new market growth opportunities
- ⚙A NON-EXCLUSIVE NETWORK offering a simultaneous diversity of specializations and services; nonetheless, restricting membership to three (3) companies by country or main city
- ⚙TRACK RECORD — Our members have a track record for being trusted service providers handling large multinational pharmaceutical customers and offering a large scope of competitive services
- ⚙GLOBAL BRANDING — Intensive sales, branding and marketing to GAIN NEW BUSINESS under the IFLN umbrella
- ⚙UNITED ENTITY — Our network of independent Healthcare and Pharma specialists around the world has been knit together to ensure that IFLN's service is presented as a united entity; therefore, offering tailor-made solutions backed by IFLN’s centralized, flexible and cohesive support system to assist and market its members with global bids and new business implementation.
- ⚙FINANCIAL SECURITY GUARANTEE: All members are covered by a Financial Security Fund.
- ⚙CUTTING EDGE FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM — The system's comprehensive functionality allows for the overall management of members' billing, dispute resolution, reporting and the raising of non-conformities to the IFLN financial quality standards
- ⚙MEMBERSHIP CONFERENCES: Held annually in various locations throughout the world.
- ⚙SALES & MARKETING: Bid support, presentations, sales literature, sales campaigns, newsletters, press releases and participation in major industry events.
- ⚙QUALITY STANDARDS: Compliance with Healthcare and Pharma local and international regulations. Strict operational, financial, sales and marketing standards.
- ⚙ANTI-CORRUPTION POLICY: All IFLN members must conduct business in compliance with the IFLN Anti-Corruption Standard Policy.
- ⚙NEUTRAL ARBITRATION: For eventual disputes or communication problems between members.
- ⚙PARTNERSHIPS WITH MAJOR AIR & OCEAN CARRIERS & AIR CHARTERS: Under the IFLN umbrella, Healthcare and Pharma members can utilize the consolidated group volumes and revenues through partnership agreements with major global carriers, allowing members access locally to the best market rates and preferential booking.
- ⚙PARTNERSHIPS WITH INDUSTRY PROVIDERS such as: packaging providers, insurance, IT and software companies and regulatory compliance agencies
- ⚙ONLINE MEMBER INFORMATION PLATFORM: Effective and innovative information platform that gives access to a wealth of data on members' profiles, specialties and capabilities as well as all Network policies, marketing tools and information.